Thank you for your interest in ARS Wireless Internet Access. The following specifies the terms under which ARS provides it Wireless Internet Access service to you:
SERVICE IS PURCHASED ON A COMPUTER-BY-COMPUTER BASIS, AND DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO SHARE ACCESS WITH OTHER COMPUTERS.YOUR PURCHASE MAY NOT BE FOR USE WITH A WIRELESS ROUTER, ACCESS POINT OR CLIENT DEVICE CONFIGURED TO PROVIDE INTERNET ACCESS USING ARS AS THE INTERNET CONNECTION. YOUR PURCHASE ALLOWS (ONLY) THE COMPUTER YOU HAVE CONNECTED WITH TO ACCESS THE INTERNET. IF YOU WISH TO CONNECT ADDITIONAL COMPUTERS, YOU MUST PAY FOR ACCESS FOR EACH ADDITIONAL COMPUTER. SOME ARS WIFI SITES PROVIDE FOR PURCHASE OF MULTIPLE COMPUTER CONNECTIONS. ASK THE PROPERTY STAFF WHERE YOU ARE STAYING.
1. During the period of time for which you purchase ARS Wireless service, your service is provided only at the site at which you have purchased service. ARS may, at its sole discretion, provide this service and honor this Agreement at other ARS enabled sites.
2. ARS is not responsible for material, images, text or other content available on, and accessed from the Internet or any other online service, source or media. ARS reserves the right to block access to any online / Internet service or area containing unlawful, illegal or harmful content or services, as deemed by ARS in its sole discretion. Certain services and applications are strictly prohibited, including, but not limited to the following:
a. We do not allow ANY peer to peer ("P2P") service of any kind, including Kazaa, Morpheus, WinMx, Bittorrent and other file sharing services. P2P Services are often used to transmit copywrited and otherwise protected material as well as child pornography.
b. Use of your wireless enabled computer as a publicly available web server, mail server or any other kind of publicly available server.
3. You may not use the service to send unsolicited, bulk or junk e-mail.
4. While the service is designed to provide you with "unlimited use" during your subscription period, ARS reserves the right to limit your available bandwidth, and that other subscribers are sharing a fixed set of networking resources. THE PARTICULAR ARS NETWORK YOU ARE USING MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN DESIGNED, ENGINEERED OR INTENDED FOR VOIP CALLS, so we do not guarantee that VOIP calls will be free of jitter, latency or poor quality.
5. Either you or ARS may terminate or cancel your subscription at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your service is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with ARS. This includes, but is not limited to, or arising out of: (a) any term of this Agreement or ARS's enforcement or application of this Agreement; (b) any policy or practice of ARS; (c) the content available through the Internet; (d) your ability to access and/or use ARS Wireless Internet Access; (e) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods. You expressly understand that there is no refund due to you for any unused portion of the period of internet access you have purchased.
6. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. ARS PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT ALL TIMES AND PLACES OF YOUR CHOOSING. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OTHER DISPUTE WITH ARS IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SERVICE. IN NO CASE SHALL ARS OR THE PROPERTY AT WHICH YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ARS WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISTICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, ARS'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ARS DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS SERVICE AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Thank you for making your way through the required legal statements. Now connect to ARS Wireless Internet Access and enjoy!